If you still remember next eCommerce trend, One of these is “PWA”.
What is “PWA – Progressive Web App”?
- PWAs are changing how eCommerce and mobile coexist. Brands and retailers will begin moving from sites and apps to a new standard; the Progressive Web App – a hybrid between sites and apps which combine the upsides of each and does away with the limitations.
- Load 2 to 10 times faster than mobile sites
- Have offline capability
- Can be added to a home screen without ever requiring updating
- Allow push notificationsResponsive
- Connectivity independent, Fresh, Safe, Discoverable, Re-engageable, Installable
Famous example PWA sites
- Lancôme USA, Starbucks, Aliexpress, Flipkart, Airbnb, Trivago, and so on
You can explore and try what PWA looks like
Easy tools to enable your web to be PWA & Guidline
Here is a tool help you to upload your PWA into Play store
User Experience about PWA in Google Play Store, IOS App store and Windows store